Monday 27 August 2012

Hermit

I take a look at myself and wonder. How I have lived like a sadhu out of Himalayas ( Himalaya also happens to be my fav medicine n aesthetic products brand ). That too in the middle of crowd. I observed people around me, thats how my time passed, years passed. Mostly anyone that crossed my eyes or sometimes through their corners. But I stood still ( not on one leg and certainly not with an arm-length of beard ) and refused to budge. I pondered over , mostly kept all the judgments to myself or offered few euphemistic words to some. Off course there were speculations, remarks, taunts or some honestly tried to infuse some life n sanity into my brain. With my sincere apologies to them, creed is one thing that turns stones to gods. Not that I didn't feel. My way of feeling was playing those little experiments with your mind. Now the word experiment might sound too artificial but no, remember first I tried to feel what u'd feel. Turbulence is wat even I went through, trying to hold the surface still. And then I grew wise to a hermit ( I learned , lil show off doesn't hurt but keep my bones strong ).

2 comments:

  1. @Oceanblue... you sound more and more like a friend of mine, I feel like I'm talking to him when I read your posts :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah may be ive got a lot of philosophical crap in me..but this post is the reason why :)

      Delete