Wednesday 6 July 2011

quotes

my first quote'd be... quotes inspire u for the time long as their size.. still they do fascinate me.. they hit somewhere deep. they dont remain in ur short term memory but may get absorbed into ur subconscious..sometimes i disagree wat it implies..wat i keep wonderin is where n how do i apply them to myself...sometimes it happens to me that theres a tricky situation confronting, n m thinking hard a way out, suddenly some quote surfaces to my mind.. feels like the connections r working lol...it makes d piccture clearer, acting like a nugget..
wat i think is these quotes are situational only...made to help us clinch it so to deal with it better... but they never draw a terminal conclusion..or demarcate wrong or rite... they r just like compressed forms made from extracting the gist of similar situations... so the size of  processing data becomes small, making it easier to analyse...

No comments:

Post a Comment